Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 3, 2010

Special Moments that inspire...


When I was about 18 months old, my dad took this photography of my mom and I when she was pregnant with my younger brother, Ryan. This image hung in our house for years, and it is one of the images that inspired me to want to go into photography. I desired to capture those special moments that pass by so quickly in life that we want to cherish forever. This tender moment of my mom and I as I was maybe feeling my brother stir in her womb has become a treasured memory that I wouldn't have with out this image that my father captured.

This past Thanksgiving, my parents were in town and I wanted to re-create that image. Jacob is now 18 months old and we are about to welcome his new sibling into our family any day now! So, what a blessing to capture this moment to create a memory for him in years to come!

Thank you Daddy for inspiring me with your cherished images!

No comments: