Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Best of 2014: All about the Shoes

I love that wedding trends have trended away from the traditional white wedding shoes. Don't get me wrong, I do love the classic white. At the same time, I think it is really fun when a bride decides to add a pop of color to her ensemble with her shoes. I personally went with practical for my wedding day. I am all about comfort and my husband and I are about the same height, so I didn't want heels.
My business card for my wedding business is a picture of a great pair of blue heels, telling the brides, "I've bee in your shoes." As in, "I have been a bride. I know what you are going through...the fun, the excitement and the challenges of planning a wedding."
Even though I am a photographer, I love to help make the wedding planning and wedding day as stress-free as possible for my couples. I love to help by talking through timelines, suggest venues and vendors and offer any helpful advice to help the day run smooth.












I love that he exchanged his cowboy boots for his dress shoes





Wedding Boots. Now this I could get on board with!


Photo Credit: Beth Pack

No comments: