Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Wright Family 2016

I met Nichole about six ago, shortly after we first moved to Indy. My friend Alle recommended her as a new hair girl for me and we hit it off right away. I think I was pregnant with #2 at the time and she was about to get married. We have had so much fun together and I look forward to our regular visits as she makes my hair look beautiful! The added bonus is that over the years she has not only been my awesome hair girl, but we have become friends! We share a love of wine, coffee, and good Italian food! We have seen each other through pregnancies and crazy kid stages. We may be at odds when it comes to favorite football teams, but I can see past that for a fellow Italian!

This is the 3rd year that we have done a family session for them, and by far the BEST that her daughter has done for me. We were sad that her husband had to work late, so we mostly focused on pictures of the kids this time. So DANG CUTE!






No comments: