Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Kristin + Johnny are Married!

It was through an interesting turn of events that I met Kristin and Johnny and I know there is no question that God orchestrated it all.  I know that may seem weird when it comes to finding your wedding photographer, but I will tell you I know God plays a role in my business.  All of my clients are special to me and I am so honored that they would invite me to be a part of their special day.  I love that I get to know my clients during the months leading up to their wedding so that when their wedding day comes I am a friend, not just a stranger with a camera.  I get the opportunity to pray for them leading up to their wedding day and be with them in those special moments seconds before they say I do.  It is truly and honor and I am humbled that God has blessed my business with such amazing clients to work with.

It is so important to me that I have a connection with my brides and grooms and that they have one with me. That connection shows in their images that I am able to capture.

When I first met with Kristin and Johnny we had so much fun!  Kristin and I found out that we had so many things in common and we laughed so much.  The two of them were so dang cute together that you could feel their love.  I couldn't wait for their wedding day!!

It was such a beautiful day!  Everyone was relaxed and joyful! As Johnny turned and saw his bride during the first look he was practically speechless as he took in her beauty! Then as she walked down the aisle, his eyes may or may NOT have been dry...and I might have been crying behind my lens as well.  The joy on their faces as they exchanged vows was contagious!

There was no question that their love and joy spread to their wedding party, as they made the day full of laughter! I am so grateful for a fun day celebrating two amazing people as they began their life together!


No comments: