Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 23, 2008

Traning...Travels....TRANSFORMATION!

Up to now this blog has been primarily about looking through my life's lens about training and travels...training for the half and my travels for work. While the travel blogs will still continue, the training as you know has come to an end. (YEAH!!) I guess we could now say, that I will blog as I train to be a mama! I will gladly blog about the joys of pregnancy, the growth of our baby, the fun moments as I go through this God given transformation...so maybe it should be called, "Transformation and Travels?"

I hope that these blogs will encourage other mothers to offer me advice, share their stories, and join in my understanding of these transformations. I hope that this will give encouragement to future mothers to see what God has in store for you..I hope that all just enjoy what comes across on these pages....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to see that you'll still be blogging! Your blog is on my "daily check" list!