Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 5, 2009

A full cup of coffee...

For the first time in a long time, i finished a full cup of coffee, and I enjoyed it while catching up on my friend's blog!! 7 months pregnant and she traveled to Beijing by herself (note: she is living in China) and I was glad to enjoy reading the stories while enjoying my full cup of coffee! i usually don't get to finish it, as i am sure other mothers can relate, b/c i have a cute little boy to attend to! With just a few sips of coffee left, I heard him stirring from his nap and I was little sad, that I couldn't finish reading..but i went and checked on him, put his paci back in his mouth..and he was back out!

Well...i am embarking on an adventure myself this weekend...with said cute boy in tow...I am heading to Tiffin to go to a friends wedding. Brian can't come with me because the wedding is on Friday and he has to work, so I am making the 4 1/2 hour drive by myself with Jacob...this will be the longest we have traveled together without Brian....I am excited and a little nervous...long car drives usually consist of me being in the back seat at some point soothing our dear son! But i have been doing really good about getting him down for naps lately...sometimes in less than 30 seconds!!! Partially swaddled, paci in mouth, cuddling with burp cloth, lay him down and he is out! So, let's hope it goes as well during the drive.

So...wish me luck tomorrow morning as I begin my adventure...I am excited about seeing old friends, and meeting up with some professors from college.

**Cute little boy update: he is getting big! For those of you on facebook, check out all the new albums I recently posted**

No comments: