Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Small Business Saturday

I have been seeing commercials on TV for "Small Business Saturday," which is a day where people are being asked to support small business this Saturday, November 26 by making one purchase at a small business. Guess what?....I am a small business!

So, to save you from having to go out shopping before you have even recovered from the crowds of Black Friday Shopping, I am offering some opportunities for you to take advantage of supporting a small business and getting a great gift for yourself or a loved one. I am making these deals available starting today and in honor of Cyber Monday, I will extend these deals until midnight on Monday, November 28. (Happy Birthday Mom!)

Opportunity #1: go to my website and click on "proofing" at the bottom and it will take you to my Pictage proofing site. Find your previous event and order some prints for yourself, mom, grandma, best friend, maybe even the mailman.

Opportunity #2: Book a family, baby or senior session with me and get double the amount of print credit! (normal sessions include a $50 print credit, you would get $100!) Session Fee: $175
(Session would have to be booked before midnight on Monday, but could take place anytime in the coming months.)

Opportunity #3: Purchase a gift certificate for a family member or loved one. Gift certificate is good towards a family or baby portrait session or can be used as credit towards a senior portrait or wedding package. This will also include a doubled print credit of $100! Gift certificate will come framed and gift wrapped, so low maintenance on your part.
Gift Certificate cost: $175


I hope you consider supporting a local small business this Saturday and I would love it if you would choose mine! If you are looking to take advantage of opportunity 2 or 3, please e-mail me or call me right away to lock in one of these great deals. Time goes by so quick, kids grow up so fast, photographs of our loved ones are some of the things we treasure the most. Create those memories today!

You can reach me via e-mail at: rachael@simpleheartphotography.com or by calling 317.219.7574

*For my clients that live in Cleveland, I will be there for the Christmas holiday, so I will have a few spots available for portrait sessions during that time.

No comments: