Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Documentation of Life Project: Week 40

Finally!!! For all of you who have been waiting on the edge of your seat for the final installment of this project...I am sorry it has taken me so long. I was home visiting my family for 10 days, and have been caught up in editing all the jobs from that trip and getting back to normal day life since I got back. With out further adieu....here is Week 40!


As I mentioned before Carrie and Andrew did not know the sex of their baby during the pregnancy..and we are happy to share that Carrie gave birth to Stella Maris on Friday Aug 3, at 40 weeks and 4 days! Not too bad for their first! I have met sweet Stella and she is just that....SWEET!!! I will do one final installment of this project that will include the star herself...on the outside! Stay Tuned!

No comments: