Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 1, 2012

I've been published! Let's Celebrate!

Talk about getting what you wish for!?  When I made my dream list for 2012,  I added "Get Published" to the list.  I had no idea how that would happen or if it would at all.  I have learned over the years when you put someone on your list, it is bound to happen.  I put my intention out there, and TA DA!

It just came out today and I am so excited!  A big thank you to Indy Wedding Ideas for choosing my image for the cover and I am so excited for my bride Victoria!  She was a beautiful bride and it was such a beautiful wedding! So excited that 10,000 of these magazines will be shared with the Indianapolis area!

So, in honor of celebrating checking this off my list for the year, I wanted to pass on the excitement and share it with you.  I am offering a 10% discount to anyone who books a session in the month of September for a family, child, or senior session. (The session doesn't have to happen in September, but a date must be booked.)

I also have a deal for wedding clients that book their wedding with me in the month of September. You will get a FREE engagement session when you book your wedding with me, which is over a $200 value.

Thank you in advance for celebrating with me!

Also, if you live in the Indianapolis area, come visit me at the upcoming Indy Wedding Ideas Bridal shows.  September 20 at the Indianapolis Zoo, and September 30 at Fishers Banquet 


No comments: