Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Akron Newborn Photographer: Adorable Nora

I am catching up on a few blogs.  Soon enough I will be all caught up!

So, here we have another sweet baby girl....Nora! It was really special for me to do this photoshoot for several reasons.  I have known Gretchen, Nora's mom for years and have had the honor of journeying with her since she was in college.  She has been through a lot over the years and always comes out on top.  It has been beautiful to see how her faith as carried her through and how her trust in God was solid through it all.

Her and her husband Sherman tried for sometime to get pregnant and were elated when they welcomed their baby girl this past fall!  Nora is also a member of my Heartbeat Club, so you will see more of her precious face in months to come!  =)

Here are a few favorites from her Newborn session. 


Learning to pray at a young age







No comments: