Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fishers and Cleveland Portrait Photography: Spring Sneak Peeks

I have had a ton of shoots in the last few weeks and therefore have spent several hours in front of my computer editing these adorable faces, smilles, giggles and baby preciousness! So as my clients wait for their viewing session meetings, I wanted to share a few of the images now, because if they are anything like me they are dying to see them!

You see, we just had our family pictures done last week. It is always good to be on the other side of the camera every once in awhile as well as on the other side of the waiting! I now know how my clients feel about having to wait to see their images. My friend and photographer who took pictures for us said she would have the images ready in about a week...but of course I stalked her Facebook page daily until she posted some sneak peeks! I was soo excited to see them and now I am so excited to see the rest!

So, the overall experience has taught me a few things of being a good subject in front of the camera as well as being an excited, but maybe slightly impatient customer waiting to see my images! It reminds me that my customers might be a lot like me and it encourages me to post sneak peeks and get editing done ASAP!

So, to my fabulous clients and their family and friends....ENJOY!



No comments: