Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 7, 2014

Mini-Sessions: Sneak Peek (Session 1)

For years I have seen photographers do mini-sessions in time for Christmas cards, and while I have always wanted to do them, I never put the date on the calendar soon enough to make it happen...and as I recently read somewhere,"October is to photographers, what April is to accountants" I knew I needed to make it happen this year.   I love the fall and I love taking pictures in the fall! The beautiful warm colors and awww...the GOLDEN HOUR!!!  Par for the course this October was no less crazy and busy and full of fantastic weddings and photoshoots.

That being said, this year I finally got in the game in time to do mini-sessions and did my first set a few weeks ago and have my next set this Sunday. (Weather is still  looking good despite the cold we had today!)

I have always wanted to put a piece of furniture where it doesn't belong...love that juxtaposition.  I was super excited about being able to rent a piece of vintage furniture from Violet Vintage, here in Indianapolis. The color of the chair, the golden light and everyone's outfits worked perfectly together!!

I am so excited to share a few of these with you! I loved working with all the families! (Your links to your galleries are coming soon!)






No comments: