Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 30, 2015

52 Week Challenge Week 4: Sleep

I know there is a picture of me when I was about two or three years old, sleeping with  my legs up on the wall, hair a mess, and happily asleep!  I often find our four year old son in similar predicaments.  It always cracks me up how he sleeps, cause I can relate!

This past week, I had a long night with our daughter, and I was finally ready to go crawl into bed, and I found our four year old, Luke, happily sleeping at the edge of our bed.  I couldn't help but take a picture.  Although I wasn't about to bust out the big camera, so I used Brian's cell phone. Sometimes you just have to use what is closest to capture the moment before it is gone.

Then the other night, Brian found this picture of him when he was about the same age!

Yup...he looks like Daddy!  When we showed this picture to Luke and asked him who that was he said, "That's me, with a kitty!"

This week's topic I believe was given to me by my Dad.  Someone commented on my blog, and the name said Da, and I keep forgetting to ask him if this was him, but being that the first topic suggested was sleep, I knew it was a fair bet.  You see, my father is the first known Olympic Sleeper!

Be sure to comment with topic ideas for next week!



No comments: