Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Courtney + Bryan are getting MARRIED!

I met Courtney when she was a student at Franciscan University, in fact, I think she was one of the first people I met. As the years went on, she moved to Georgia, I moved to Indiana and who would have thought our paths would have crossed like this again.  Her fiance had moved to Indiana over the summer and he actually lived with us for a few weeks.  We immersed him in family life with 4 kids!

Then this past fall they got engaged and are getting married in May! I even got to see the diamond before she did! It was an honor to pray for Bryan leading up to the proposal.

I was so honored when they asked me to photograph their wedding! It means so much when a friend asks me to capture the special moments, the family memories and the beginning of their life together.

I can't wait for your big day in May, Courtney and Bryan!

We had a lot of fun this afternoon during their engagement session and I am excited to share them with everyone.  You can see their joy and their love in their eyes!!


No comments: