Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 23, 2008

PRAY FOR BABY CATE!


My friend Charlie Cantrell and his wife Ali are in need of prayers for their little girl, Cate.


She is 7 months old and had to have heart surgery over a week ago and is still in the hospital with complications.


Her dad, Charlie has started a blog to update us all on her progress and prayer requests.


Please check out Baby Cate's blog and start stormin' heaven with me to pray for her!!


News of her has reached to all ends of the world! We are even trying to reach the Pope!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hi Rachel,

I too, am praying for Baby Cate which lead me to your blog. Your letter below to your precious daughter is the most beautiful letter I've ever read. I have also suffered from miscarriage and look forward to sharing eternity with the little saints that are part of my life.

My God continue to bless you and your family as well as the Cantrells.

Your Sister in Christ,

Alicia