Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 23, 2011

So...you're a Senior in High School

I can remember my high school years and looking forward to becoming a big bad senior! Ok--really I was just looking forward to getting my senior pictures taken. My very own photoshoot! How fun is that?! But before that could happen I needed to have a very serious conversation...with my orthodontist! I got braces on the fall of my junior year and the only way I would agree to it was if they could assure me that they would be off in time for me to get my senior pictures taken. They held up to their end of the deal and in the fall of my senior year I had a pretty smile to show off!

So, being that I had to get my pictures taken later in my senior year, I was unable to be a rep for any of the area photography studios and had to pay full price for my senior pictures. Now granted my parents did pay for a good portion of the pictures, but I can remember pitching in some of my hard earned money, because I wanted more wallets to hand out to all of my friends. =) If I had the opportunity to be a rep, then I would have earned as much as I could have to get more free photos to hand out.

What is my point in telling you all of this?

I need reps!!! All of you rising Seniors who are ready to tackle your senior year in high school (braces on or off), I need you! I am looking for one male and one female rep from the area high schools in the Indianapolis area. It is first come, first serve, so contact me right away! I already have some people lining up!

If you don't live in the Indy area and still want your senior pictures taken, I am willing to travel to you! I will be in Cleveland in the August and September, and in Steubenville in August. I am also planning a trip to Columbus, OH sometime this summer, so let me know if you want to get in on that schedule.

See below for my deal for the reps. It is a great deal that you don't want to pass up. Contact me ASAP at rmeier@simpleheartphotography.com


No comments: