Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Introducing the Tradition

My mom came into town last weekend and we decided to make all the Christmas cookies while she was in town. We particularly wanted to introduce the oldest grandson to the tradition of making Christmas cookies. Jacob had a blast and was for sure excited about being a part of the whole process. I, of course, could not resist to document the event of our little chef! I am excited for Luke to take part in the action next year. This year he just supervised.

2 for the cookies, 1 for me. 1 for the cookies, two for me.

He took his job very seriously.

Who needs frosting? I think the snow man wants to go for a ride

He was very intent on the cookies being in order before decorating them. All the bells together, all the trees together.

No comments: