Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

52 Week Challenge: Week 9 Sillouhette

Remembering to post my pictures is harder to do than I thought.   This is from last week.

I was on retreat last week and it was at an old monastery called St. Felix Catholic Center up in Huntington, IN  This place is amazing!!  So peaceful!  Each person gets their own cell to stay in.  Very simple. A bed, a desk,  a small bedside table, and a crucifix on the wall.  I had a beautiful view of one of the courtyards out my window and I couldn't resist capturing the simple beauty of the old windows.

Going on a retreat is always a good practice.  Good to get away for some quiet, fellowship and prayer time.  I had a delightful time with my fellow sisters in Christ as we drew closer to Jesus during our time away.  We might have laughed a bit too, ok A LOT!

Be sure to check out their website to learn more about the retreat center. 

With the weather warming up I am excited to start heading outside for some photography phun!  =)


No comments: