Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Best of 2014: The Dress

One of my favorite parts of wedding planning was going dress shopping.  Not only was this something I dreamed about for years, who doesn't love putting on a bunch of beautiful dresses and twirling around like a princess.

When I was a little girl, I LOVED dresses that fanned out all pretty when I twirled around in them. Ok, let's be honest, I still love dresses and skirts that do that!  When my mom would take me shopping when I was little I would go into the dressing room and twirl, and if it didn't have a pretty "twirl" I would come out and tell my mom I didn't like it. When she asked "Why?" I would never admit the real reason, and to this day I don't know why I hid this important feature from my mom.  When we went shopping for my wedding dress there was no hiding my twirling around the dress shop.  Twirling was a must!

This past year one of my brides had an AMAZING twirling dress! I promise it is worth scrolling through all these beautiful dresses to see it!

My advice to brides: Don't be afraid to twirl in the dress shop! You are the bride!  You will get ooo's and ah's from all!































No comments: