Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 20, 2015

52 Week Challenge: Week 10 Accomplished

It is a big day in our house!  Jacob finally learned how to swing all by himself! He worked on it all last summer and something finally clicked when he first got himself on the swing this week. He was so excited and I was so proud of him.  It is little moments like this when you see your child accomplish something and how excited they are some of the sweet moments of motherhood.  As I watch my oldest son become more independent, accomplish new things and use more grown up words and know what they mean.  I want to stop time!

That is why I couldn't pick just one image this week.   I love the sun kissed one as you see him in his glory!  I also love the black and white one, because in my mind, it has captured that moment in time as a memory.

That is one of the things I love about photography, is capturing those moments in time that too quickly pass. In fact that is one of the main reasons I got into photography and started my business.  Life happens so fast and photographs are the way to slow it down a bit so we can remember those moments that happen too quickly and are only a memory.

Enjoy the sweet moments of life...and take a picture, it will last longer!  =)




No comments: