Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 26, 2015

52 Week Challenge Week 11: Mommies and Daughters

I had a fun weekend in Cleveland this past week.  While having a great Sunday dinner made by my dad, I had a great time visiting with two of my brothers, my sister-in-law and my niece.  My sister-in-law, Colleen, is growing in her love for photography and is starting a business.  We had a fun conversation about the technical side of photography and so we got my camera out and had a hands-on lesson.

 I had Colleen test out her new skills on Abigail and I to capture our matching outfits, and of course I was excited to reciprocate and take a few sweet moments of her and Kiley.  I have several great shots, but this one is one of my favorites!  Notice how the girls both have the same face of excitement! Love that!

Abigail and my niece are just a week apart so it is fun to see them starting to play together and watch them reach different milestones.  I am excited for them to have each other as they grow up.  I always wanted a girl cousin close to my age when growing up.  I love my sister, don't get me wrong, but she is 7 years younger than me and she was the closest girl cousin to me on both sides of my family.  I wanted that built in friend in a cousin.  So, I am excited for Abigail and Kiley to have that as they grow up!

Thank you Colleen for capturing such a sweet picture of Abigail and I and I hope you love the one of you and sweet Kiley!

Photo credit: Colleen Patt Photography

No comments: