Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 26, 2015

52 Week Challenge Week 12: Tea Time

I LOVE coffee!  I love the taste, I love the experience, I love having a cup of coffee with a friend, as I read. I love wrapping my hands around the warm mug. I love the creamy, sweet goodness.  So, one might think you could get the same experience from tea, right?   Well I never thought I could. What is good about tea? It seemed flat in flavor, not very exciting and putting cream in it seemed silly.  Well, thank you to my friend Allison, I have started to change my tune.

A few weeks ago we went to Tina's Traditional Old  English Tearoom with our friend, Kristi and it was delightful!! I was pleasantly surprised when I actually liked the chai tea and the vanilla lavender tea.  Then today, Allison and I went to lunch, and after tasting her chai tea I promptly ordered myself one!  That has NEVER happened. 

When they brought Allison's tea, I was taken by the cute, and adorable serving of cream and sugar....I will admit, it drew me inn to the tea experience!  I won't say that I am giving up my coffee, but I will order tea again!

No comments: