Follow rachaelmeier on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

52 Week Challenge, Week 12: Sunkissin'

Something that I have learned, yet don't always remember when out on a photo shoot, is to turn around.  What I mean is often times the best scene for your next best shot is behind you, but you miss it if you don't turn around.

I had a great time with my clients Mae and Kevin tonight as we ventured downtown on this beautiful spring evening to enjoy the evening sunset.

Our goal was to end the session on the balcony of their condo building to catch the sunset and as we walked out onto the balcony I immediately noticed the beautiful golden sun.  I knew we were in for some great shots!  I got many of them!

As we were leaving and I went to go open the door to go back into the building, I turned around and saw  how the warm sun filled the covered part of the balcony and immediately ushered the love birds back into the sun. One more moment to capture...some sunkissin'!


No comments: